Sunday, 5 February 2012

Twinkle Twinkle

I've been messing around with Illustrator lately and I really like the clean-style vector images you can get from it, it looks a lot more polished than Photoshop for print when you know how to use it.

And because I'm a lover of all things cute, I've just been designing some T-shirt style prints for my future projects, just things that are really simple and cute.

Here is my first design, 'Twinkle Twinkle.' Do you like it? :D


It kind of reminds me of the Mario power star. I tried to limit the colour pallette for a pastel look, I've been really into fairy-kei recently so pastel colours are very popular in that. It was really fun designing this actually so I'll be doing a few more, and maybe some personalised design for people if they want them! Any suggestions on what you'd like to see next?

Also, off topic, but today me and my friend will be making Kimchi, part of a Korean dish, so I'll be posting a bit more about that later.

Thanks,

Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment