Friday, 24 August 2012

Just Dance 4

Since I'm at work a lot of the time, and some of it is spent waiting around, it's given me a chance to write more about random stuff.

Have you seen Just Dance 4? I'm working on my next cosplay which is based on the main coach previewed at E3 :) Going to look around for dress patterns when I have the chance, but I have already purchases the wig. I'll do a tutorial if the dying process for the wig works well, have pretty much no idea how it's going to work out though.


I love split wigs so this was really just an excuse to make one. There was one on MintyMix but it was quite pricey and I wasn't sure how long it'd take to get here so I just decided to make one myself. The plan is to sharpie dye half of it the correct colour using tutorials from the net, looks like it'll work well so I'm going to give it a go.

This is the wig in it's current state, so it's already styled really nicely:

Not sure how it'll turn out but I'll post it... whatever the outcome... maybe, lol. 

I haven't made a dress in ages so not entirely sure what I'm going to do with this one, but what I am going to do is acquire the trademark Just Dance glove as that'll finish it off :D

Thanks,

Apple x


No comments:

Post a Comment