Thursday, 27 September 2012

Newcastle Blue Reef Aquarium

Aquariums are something I always enjoyed when I was a kid, and so as a group me and my colleagues decided to check out the Blue Reef Aquarium, on the coast of Cullercoats in Newcastle. It's a relatively small aquarium with a fairly hefty entry fee of just over 7 pounds, but it was all worth it to see the amazing wildlife and exhibits from our seas.

Antonela took a huge array of pictures from our day. Sea life is really amazing and you don't often get the chance to observe such strange creatures, having the opportunity to see starfish, sting ray and even small sharks up close was fascinating. There were this weird spiny creatures with tiny mouths, that had teeth and they were so weird looking!










If you have chance, check it out! The next aquarium I'll go to will probably be the one in Osaka Bay, which is one of the largest aquariums in the world.

'Til next time,

Apple x

No comments:

Post a Comment